Cockroaches

Discussion in 'General Pest Control Forum' started by janani vimal Prasath, Dec 27, 2018.

janani vimal Prasath

janani vimal Prasath New Member

Hi,
    I am Janani , Representing Our Pest Control Services Provider Company in Chennai
    My Company name is Unique Pest PEST . We have 15 years of experience inf pest control treatment and Pest Research. Our unique pest control methods services all over India.

For Cockroach Control (American Cockroach & German Cockroach Both) We apply
    100 % Smell Less Spraying technologies
    We are most safe and Eco Friendly. And Our all technologies are public health certified.

visit my company's Website http://upest.in/index.php
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Provincial

Provincial New Member

Provincial Pest control provides effective and appropriate way of cockroach spray service for house apartments, buildings and offices. We are providing safe and safety service of cockroach spray to protect family and the environment from infection.
    Tejas N. Sonawane

Tejas N. Sonawane Member

Cockroaches live in a wide range of environments around the world. Pest species of cockroaches adapt readily to a variety of environments, but prefer warm conditions found within buildings. Many tropical species prefer even warmer environments and do not fare well in the average household.The spines on the legs were earlier considered to be sensory, but observations of their locomotion on sand and wire meshes has demonstrated that they help in locomotion on difficult terrain.

Know More: www.mumbaipestcontrol.com