Get rid of carpenter ant!!!

Discussion in 'Ants' started by pestfira, Nov 5, 2012.

pestfira

pestfira New Member

Carpenter ant is the name of such species of ant who destroy tons of wood every year. They do not eat wood like termites. They destroy wood for making nest.

It is very tough to get rid of carpenter ant. Without having proper knowledge of removing that devils we should not try of remove them by ourselves. I normally use the mixture of boric acid and sugar for removing them from my property.

What do you do, friends?
    sam dickens

sam dickens New Member

What is the best way to get rid of carpenter ants?
    Bill Pilkington

Bill Pilkington New Member

Sorry, I can't say that I have come across the Carpenter Ant before. Is this a UK problem or overseas?
    Saul

Saul New Member

Hey pest fira, are you actually talking about termite?? If it is not then you must prefer a best way to get rid of these bulshits. Because this wood eating problem is increasing day by day and people are looking real worried about it.
    ghenwel10

ghenwel10 New Member

james

james New Member

Never heard of a carpenter ant in the uk.
    fix91 services

fix91 services New Member

me also not heard about carpenter ant..
    Paul Walters

Paul Walters New Member

I'm very surprised they do not have carpenter ants in the UK! But I guess if we talked a little more and explored we might find they have something just as nasty that we don't have here. As an exterminator in jersey city new jersey, we see carpenter ant infestations all the time, particularly in the old houses, of which there are many.