Need some tips to remove Killroy from my house

Discussion in 'Termites' started by fix91 services, Jan 27, 2017.

fix91 services

fix91 services New Member

If you have noticed flying insects, (that look like ants), they could be termites. Subterranean termites swarm in the fall and the spring. They most commonly appear after it rains and the sun comes out. Dry wood termites swarm in the hotter months and late summer. please give me some tips to remove Killroy.
    GaryHill

GaryHill New Member

Yeah, they are a kind of termites which usually appear in the rain. I also want to get my room exterminated from the bugs, because of which I am daily getting bites on my body. I fear I might get infected because of it. Just came to know about the pest control, termite treatment Elk Grove service through an article, which have many positive reviews. I think I should contact the service team as soon as possible and free myself and my room from the harmful bugs. You can also go the same way of exterminating the termites.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Johan96

Johan96 New Member

I Prefer to Consult the local exterminator for Pest Control service which I have known well or recommended by a trustworthy person instead of going for a new one.
    Tejas N. Sonawane

Tejas N. Sonawane Member